Private Vocational Institutions
Private vocational institutions offer employment training in a wide range of occupational health fields. Programs may be taught in the classroom, through practicums, by distance education, correspondence, or through a combination of the above methods.
Institutions are usually privately owned and operate as businesses.
- Academy of Learning - Dauphin
- Academy of Learning - South
- Academy of Learning - Steinbach
- Academy of Learning - Steinbach (Pine Falls Campus)
- Academy of Learning - Swan River
- Academy of Learning - Winnipeg North
- Academy of Learning - Winnipeg North (Selkirk Campus)
- Anokiiwin Training Institute
- CDI College of Business, Technology and Health Care
- CHN College Inc. (Health Care Aide)
- Criti Care EMS (Paramedic Training)
- Herzing College
- Herzing College (Selkirk Campus)
- Hua Xia Acupuncture and Herb College of Canada
- MTCM - The Massage Therapy College of Manitoba Inc.
- Neeginan College of Applied Technology - Medical Lab Assistant
- Patal Vocational Preparation Schools Ltd.
- Robertson College
- Robertson College (Brandon Campus)
- Robertson College - Online
- School of Diagnostic Cytology
- Southern Manitoba Academy for Response Training (SMART) - Emergency Medical Responder
- Wellington College of Remedial Massage Therapies Inc.