Manitoba Institute of Trades and Technology
Bursaries are intended to provide financial assistance to current MITT students who demonstrate a financial need, in addition to maintaining satisfactory grades and progress in their program.
There are six $500 student bursaries available from MITT.
Louise and Allan Windas Bursary
The Louise and Allan Windas Bursary is awarded to a post-secondary student in financial need entering Manitoba Institute of Trades and Technology to acquire technical/vocational career training.
- Demonstrates financial need
- Regular program registration
- Full-time or part-time study (minimum 50% of full program)
- Must not receive other support for training or more than limited financial support
Funds will be distributed upon successful completion of the program.
Program Special Needs Bursary
- Additional expenses were incurred to attend the College
Please click the link for information on eligibility and the application form.